Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Studio

Here is my studio. The door knob on the lower left is where the house and studio meet.
To the right not seen is the sink and large window. To the left behind you is cabinets and the door to the outside. Those are old church windows in the back of the space. I am almost finished with cleaning things. Yes, that is actual floor space. The table was made by Ray as a gift for my birthday. It has a large tray under the table. It also has rollers. The very comfotable chairs came from IKEA. The fancy black leather chair is actually the one I am sitting in now located in front of the desk with the computer. I was lucky enough to purchase this at a church yard sale. It came from a chiropractor's office. Above the desk is a very large window overlooking the mountains. The table currently has an altered book on it, ingredients for a charm swap, and lots of fused glass. That is a propane tank at the end of the table to make glass beads. Something I am trying to learn, but the flame itself is very powerful. Two more days until open studio. The Round the Mountain sign will be going up outside very soon with a nice Welcome underneath it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Carol, lucky you!!! Your artist studio is just beautiful and I know some very special art is going to come out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete