Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And the WINNER is...


Lore will receive a fused glass pendant as being the winner of the what is the name of the flower that will wind its way along the garden pole. Actually, no one guessed the name of the scarlett runner bead.

I wrote down everyone's name who had made comments either on the blog or by email. I asked Ray to guess a number. He, of course, asked why.

I responded I am giving away a glass pendant. He says four. Four was Lore.

I excitedly called her. You are a winner, I said. She said she never wins anything. She will receive a pendant of her choice. I will be making a purple, blue, green layered pendant for her.

Pieces of dichoric glass, fused jewelry waiting for findings, and bullseye glass nestle in a large glass bowl. They seem like pieces of jewels or candy just waiting to be taken.

Cyn and I are working on the fused glass website. It is almost ready!

If you are interested in any of my jewelry, simply email me or make a comment on the blog.

My jewelry is available locally at the Ivy Inn, The Clapboard House, The Artists Depot, and the Clinch Mountain Arts and Crafts. Pendants will also be for sale at the new regional art center in Abingdon: Heartwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment