Friday, December 9, 2011

Bird in Flight gemstone pendant

Today, I made this necklace. I had fused the glass earlier. It laid on the bead board while I pondered which gemstones to use.
Being part of an angel project at 14 secrets for an artist life, I began to think about nuturing. The glass pendant is a copper bird in flight fused within blue aventurine blueseye glass with clear glass.

I decided to use sterling silver wire with silver for prosperity. The beads were red tigers eye which grounds, helps with goals, and recognizing between what want and really need. There is goldstone and obsidian which according to the Crystal Bible is a protective stone. I used a rose gold clasp for the necklace. The photographs were taken outside as the sunlight began to wane, right at twilight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment