Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fused Glass in the Garden


We are getting ready for the new Spring glass on my website. I took some pieces outside to photograph them outside. The butterfly plate is three and three quarter inches square.

A bracelet nesting among the pansies, I have been enjoying the wonderful early spring weather.
 

Life water is a nineteen inch necklace filled with gemstones and a very pretty focal point with touches of color and lots of sparkle.

Opening a new business, I found left me little time to create. So, I just dove right in and covered a small canvas with paint. I kept adding layers to the piece. The butterfly is just above soar cut out from an old dictionary. The lace on the bottom is from Collingsworth, which is now our local craft store: Mendoos.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful art & flowers gracing each other and all of us Carol!

    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog today found here:
    http://newthoughtfamilies.wordpress.com/

    Feel free to 'follow the rules' & spread the sunshine or NOT~! You are shining brightly & brilliantly here either way.

    Keep shining your beauty here and on the mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laurie...
    Carol

    ReplyDelete