Saturday, April 14, 2012

Table Peony and Sideways Jewelry





















I have been having a little bit of a problem with Blogger lately, more me than the site. As you can see from the photos above. The one on the right is a tree peony and it is really that color. I did not enhance the photo at all. The peony was given to me this week by a neighbor. She has three tree peony plants and she has two small ones she has grown from a seed.

The necklace is made of coral and turquoise. I call it community. It has a sterling silver clasp on the back. This necklace is part of my new Spring line of jewelry. It does look better than the photo, especially when it is looked at in the correct direction. Which is where it was when I went through the pictures, but picassa seems to have a mind of its own when the photos are exported.

I will do my best to correct this situation for future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment