Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Creating in the Studio


www.carolingrammoore.com ~  www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore

Having recently had an accident, I haven't been in the studio. Then, last week, I began to create new class jewelry. The kiln has been cooking every day for awhile. Sharing some of the new work....


                                             The pendants are made with new dichroic glass.


                         This one is my favorite and has bits of blue intermingled with the green.


                     The lighting in the studio created the shadow across the face of the bird.




                                      I am just playing around with scraps of dichroic glass.
                                             
                                              I made several plates from a small mold.




      New Christmas tree ornaments are in the kiln and then lots of earrings with the new glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment