Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trees

This morning while I was eating granola cereal purchased from the farmers' market with organic soymilk, the sunlight dancing across the trees caught my attention. I had been turning the pages of a new book by Shona Cole: The Artistic Mother, a Practical Guilde for Fitting Creativity into your life. On page 35 is a quote by Abraham Maslow that says,"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What one can be, one must be."
I got out the camera taking this picture with a lines of poetry dancing in my head.
Discovering the joy of seeing nature and sharing the view of the trees from our upper deck with you. Through the trees are the mountains alive with for me wonder, creativity, and awe.
Now off to make music on the church organ.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment