Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creating on a Winter's Day

As an artist, I enjoy stretching myself to see how things work. I used a felt square for the base. I choose the wool roving in a Valentine color. The tulip has several different layers of colors on the blossom. The leaves and stem are several colors of green. The blue jean pocket will become filled with a few creative crafts for a Valentine's Day swap with a Virginia artist. The pocket sits upon a sheet of very thin lavender mint tea paper, taken right off the felt. You can see just a bit of the paper embedded on the felt.
The postman delivered to our door a box from a glass company I just found on the internet. The shipping and handling was very reasonable. Shipping glass is a delicate matter. Now, off to open the box and cut some glass.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment