Friday, February 3, 2012

Rainbows on the Wall

I have it seems, always been fascinated with glass. These rainbows are made from a prism hanging from the kitchen window. The small rainbows are on the side of the wood cabinet. The prism is actually an Egyptian crystal from Chevron Beads in Asheville, North Carolina. I buy the crystals and then string beads above the crystal creating a rainbow catcher.
I have no idea where the photos disappear to. First they are here, then they are gone. I will try to repost. After three tries, Blogger becomes very frustrating.




The rainbows flow all over the open area from one end of the house to the other. This rainbow was on the wall. The colors were so pretty, I thought I would share with you.




These yellow crocus are about ready to open. They greet me each time I open the door of the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment