Monday, June 11, 2012

Mountain Morning

 It is the kind of morning that it looks like rain maybe coming. Then the sun burns away the cloud covers. A great day to spend some time in the studio, but the garden seems to sing a song calling me outside. Much like the poem, I meant to do my work today but all the world was calling me...
 The geranium and baby's breath looks out over the mountains.
 This garden lies right below the upper deck. The butterfly sculpture is surrounded by daisies and an abundance of other flowers.
The door to the art house has been painted a bright green. The hydrangea are a great color blue this year. The one next to the art house was a baby that had grown in the yard of my in-laws three years ago. We brought it home, planted it. Seems to enjoy the mountain weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment