Monday, January 28, 2013

Enjoying color and hearts

 For awhile now, I have been teaching two children from a local elementary school. I provide all the materials and share techniques with them. The children were chosen by the school as two creative children with limited resources . We have been having a lot of fun in the studio. Last week, we did water colors with a variety of different techniques. This watercolor has salt mixed in with the paint.
Being a poet, I kept looking at the paint and thought about being still. I added the rubber stamp with a faery resting her wings.
 It says, "It is simply enough to just be still and listen to soul sounds." (c) 2013 Carol Ingram Moore


Getting ready for Women's Night Out at a local business and gallery and I just couldn't stop thinking about hearts. This fused glass pendant has a copper heart I cut out by hand and it is  fused between layers of glass. I added a copper bail on the pendant. It will have a black satin cord. I made three of these and they are all very different. If you are interested in any of my art, just email me or let me know on facebook at Carol Ingram Moore.












www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.artisansofthegap.com www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment