Monday, July 22, 2013

Jewelry on a Monday Morning


www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.artisansofthegap.com www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore
 Many years ago, I purchased a pair of fused glass earrings. I do enjoy wearing them. These earrings are the same shape as the ones I purchased. The sparkle is from dichroic glass. I used sterling silver ear wires for these.
 Been creating some memory wire bracelets with gemstones, glass beads, crystals, and metal beads.
 For those of you who are not able to wear pierced earrings, I have found a supplier. These are gold plated clip on earrings. I also have silver plated clip on findings.
 This bracelet is made of  lamp work  glass beads, wooden beads, and large glass beads. The lampwork beads are brown with a white swirl around the middle of the beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment