Friday, January 9, 2015

Warm Glass Earrings

There are those times when you put into the kiln a lot of creative work and most of it doesn't quite work out as you intended. Yesterday was one of those days. I did find a few little nuggets that will soon be made into earrings.

 These are dichroic glass. The top ones are covered in clear glass. The bottom ones are dichroic glass fused upon black glass. They are cut in the shape of a square but turn into a circle most of the time.
 I will glue on a backing on each piece of glass. Then I will attach either sterling silver or 14K gold filled ear wires. The prices of all my fused glass earrings are $20.


Little nuthatches on white opalescent glass and three layers of purple glass are shown above. Next week, I hope to be able to share just a few more earrings.

www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.artisansofthegap.com www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment