Sunday, January 8, 2017

Snow on our Mountain


www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore

Snow


My son texted me earlier today to ask if we had gotten snow. Once the temperature got a bit warmer than 12 degrees, I laced up my snow boots.



                                 
                                   I enjoyed the shadows from the trees falling into the snow.



    We have a nice collection of garden art. This little girl is about the size of a two year old. She                      usually greets me as I walk into the greenhouse.



                               My favorite stone which sits in the forest nestled among the ferns.



                                       A little bit of green coming up through the snow.



            Ray's sunburst design rising above the mountains nestled in front of the evergreens.



  A sculpture created for us by Margaret Gregg to represent each member of our family. It moves.





                                                               Snow on the branches



As I walked to the bottom of our property, I was fascinated with all the animal foot prints.


                                                           The phoenix rising above the snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment