Monday, April 20, 2020

Orchids


www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore

My grandmother was the inspiration for gardening. She seemed to be able to grow just about anything she planted. The last few years, I have been fascinated with orchids. At first, we danced around and weren't quite sure this relationship was a good thing. I pursued and several years later, I found a method that works for me and the orchids. They like what they like including sunlight, fertilizer,  and attention.  Here are some of my orchids.

                                      All of these orchids are repeat bloomers except one.






                                        This orchid has been blooming since March 2019 when
                                 I purchased it a Milmount Nursery in Stuarts Draft, Virginia.




No comments:

Post a Comment