Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fearless Glass

Recently, I added a fused glass charm to a necklace entitled Fearless. If you break the word into two words it becomes fear less. If you fear less, you decide to stretch yourself.
Taking this into account, I cut some incredible new glass. It is backed with black glass.
The blue one begins as orange to yellow. I used another smaller piece of the same glass and added a third small dicrotic glass. The results are really amazing.
There are four new pieces in the kiln right now cooling with a similar technique.
Thank you Laurel for the new dance with the muse.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure! Can't wait to see it in person! - well, I guess I'll have to wait, won't I? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this are just gorgeous! I see that being fear less has its assets :;

    ReplyDelete