Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday 14 Secrets

Over at 14 secrets for a Happy Artist's Life there is a birthday celebration.
This group of creative souls is celebrating four years of creativity. In honor
14 secrets, I am giving away this fused glass pendant. It has a gold heart shaped bail on the back of the pendant. There are four pieces of dichrotic glass fused on a single piece of green glass.
Just leave a comment on the blog. On Friday September 3, I will randomly choose the lucky person who will receive the pendant. Remember to leave contact information.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet, generous addition to the celebration!
    Thank you Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, lovely blog... glad I stopped by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol... you are always so busy with your art. And thanks for the opportunity to share it in person! I am glad you got me started with 14 Secrets in the first place, even tho I am not as active as many...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Carol what an awesome piece. You already know I love your art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your glass pendants. You can see that you put your heart and soul into your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful to receive such nice comments.
    Thank you all

    ReplyDelete