Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bead Board, Leslie Riley, and New Gallery

Wondering what's laid out on your bead board while I ponder what is on mine these days. I have a piece of fused glass with some colored pearls. I thought that the goldstone would compliment the sparkle from the aventurine in the fused glass.
Actually, it has been a very busy week. I took several pieces to a gallery in Marion, Virginia that had contacted me from my Round the Mountain Artisan site. They now have 56 pieces of my art.
I suspect when we return from the beach, I will be quite busy getting ready for our upcoming gallery show in October.
Took advantage of the Leslie Riley SEEK calls for the past two weeks. My head is kinda spinning with all the information. It has been really helpful.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment