Monday, February 18, 2013

Glass on a Winter's Day


 While the sun was shinning, I kept seeing streaks of colors next to the computer and several rainbows as well. I thought it would be a nice time to share with you some of my latest glass art creations. The small plate above was somewhat of a challenge with the copper pieces to cut out and place without moving too much. I am thinking I will use a glass glue the next time I want to add flowers.
 Several folks made comments on facebook about the small bunny plate I had made. I had more of the blue green glass, so I created a larger plate and added more copper grass.
 These are some of the newest pieces. This one will be featured in an online shop in April.
 The dichroic glass seemed to radiate in the sunshine.

The dragonfly has a pair of earrings to match. Doesn't it glimmer in the sunlight?


www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.artisansofthegap.com www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment