Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time in the Studio

www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.artisansofthegap.com www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore
 I have been creatively blocked lately. While in the studio studio, it was like a spring surge entered. I looked at glass already fused and thought, this would make a nice pendant. These would be great earrings. I found some other findings and made some new things. I'll post the photos when I have added the ear wires and the jump rings on the charms.
 One of the best sellers for me has been earrings. They are jewels and shine so brightly like these when they are in the sun or light.
So, I thought why not make a pair of earrings everyday. Your really only need a few tools and inspiration is everywhere. Today, I began a new year for new of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment