Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This and That


www.carolingrammoore.com ~ www.artisansofthegap.com www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore
 I have been very busy in the studio lately. Tis the season to create for the holidays. While the kiln was busy cooking up new glass pieces, I began to think of  different ways to use things I had in the studio. What happened was this necklace I called this and that. I really liked the piece from Timeline beads with the black glass stones which came from Hobby Lobby.
 I used copper wire to string and wrap some crystals, black faceted beads, and metal beads. Then came the Tim Holtz words printed on metal, which I knew could be used for something creative. Ever have that feeling?


I added two different lengths of chain. One was copper and one was brass to create this and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment