Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Crackled Black Agate with a little of this and a little of that


www.carolingrammoore.com ~  www.facebook.com/CarolIngramMoore
 These jewelry components had been sitting on the bead board waiting for creative inspiration. Maybe it was the Open Studio or maybe it was the muse, Sunday I finally finished this necklace. It is cracked black agate stones.


I found some Tim Holtz metal tags long ago. This one which reads encourage your hopes not your fears I used for this necklace. It is strung with beading wire and then I added copper metal bead caps, copper jump rings, copper crimp beads, copper crimp bead covers, and a copper clasp.

I collected Susan Lenart Kazmer Industrial Chic charms for their artistic flair. Love her work! I added a glass lily of the valley charm to the SLK charm.


I used two sizes of crackled black agate for this necklace. Agate according to The Book of Stones is a stone of stabilizing and strengthening.


No comments:

Post a Comment